Do you love PopSockets so much that you want to work for our lovely company? Do you live in the Boulder, Colorado area? Check out our current open positions:
We are looking for someone who is dedicated to making sure these critical accounting processes are effectively, accurately and efficiently completed to support our business and teams in a rapidly growing company. The position reports to the Director of Finance.
- Perform general accounting activities (journal entries, close, prepaid expenses, inventory)
- Reconcile GL accounts (fixed assets, accruals and other balance sheet accounts)
- Complete weekly bank reconciliations
- Process accounts receivable, accounts payable, employee expenses and payroll
- Assist with customer invoicing, revenue accounting, and revenue recognition
- Maintain schedules and roll-forwards for inventory and COGS
- Work to support Finance and Human Resources
- Develop, document and improve accounting policies and procedures
- Provide support on special requests and ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Accounting or Economics degree desired
- At least 2 years of solid, progressive accounting experience
- Demonstrate knowledge of full-cycle general ledger accounting and internal controls
- Must have working knowledge of GAAP
- Quickbooks (and other ERP) experience, Microsoft Office suite -- specifically Excel
- Accuracy and timeliness required
- Possess problem solving, attention to detail, and analytical skills
- Must be a self-starter that shows ownership and commitment to the job
- Demonstrate ability to maintain confidentiality of information, exercise good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating information
- Roll up the sleeves, action oriented mindset to have an impact in a fast-paced, rapidly changing growth environment
- Sense of humor, personal integrity, and appreciation for the power of teamwork
Compensation based on experience.
To apply, please send an email about why you're interested in the job, and your resume, to stacey[insert '@' symbol]popsockets.com.
Production Team Member
PopSockets LLC (PopSockets.com) is looking to hire a production team member. We are fun but hard-working, and we're looking for someone with similar spirit.
We fulfill hundreds of orders a day in our Boulder warehouse and will soon fulfill thousands. Our production team is responsible for taking components of PopSockets (with different colors and graphics) and putting them together, corresponding to orders that customers place. Our production team also prints graphics on PopSockets buttons, including custom-uploaded images. Currently, we have a production team with approximately 15 members, but our daily order count is going up fast and we need more people on the team.
We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented and efficient. We have lots of orders to fulfill, but the most important criterion is that we get the orders right.
Starting compensation is $10.50 per hour. We're looking to hire someone who is willing to work 40 hours per week. We mostly work M-F 9-5.
To apply, please send an email about why you're interested in the job, and your resume, to molly[insert '@' symbol]popsockets.com.